RSS
This is just a story about my bittersweet. No interest? Just close this page!

Unidentified Surprise

I haven't seen "ci vivi" mad like that before
She said that She is scolded by our boss
They started on work 1 pm yesterday, It's the reason why she is scolded
but why OUR BOSS CAN KNOW IT??
It's a big question for me and ci debby at first
Bcause only both of us know that they worked only halfday
Thing that both of us afraid of is WE ARE THE SUSPECTED
Afraid of being accused "KOMPOR" 
at last "bang bokir" is became our suspected too
because He was here yesterday 

You know what???
The thing above JUST A DRAMA 
Ci vivi is doing a drama to give a surprise for ci ivy's birthday
She did it because of "ko rischi" idea
the result is "Ci Ivy cry and cry for half day till she goes home and she didn't say anything with us.. She just keep quiet"
HAHAHA... But It is the new wonderful cheerful experience I've ever had...here..
Tomorrow is my last day working here
If I just can stop the time 

Ci Vivi, Ci Ivy, Ci Debby, Josh and Ko Rischi
We had shared our laughter here (espesially today,except ci ivy I think, She is crying today, maybe tomorrow she can laugh again.. hahaha)
thanks for everything

PS : Ko Rischi is Ci Vivi's guest from Jakarta.. A funny crowded guy.. He just so FUNNY! He is back to Jakarta today. Safe flight ko..Maybe we'll meet again someday