RSS
This is just a story about my bittersweet. No interest? Just close this page!

Stucking in different path

Why dont you just support my decision??
It's my future
You just didn't know how I've been through in this 1 year
I know that you love me...
I know that you care of me...
I know that you think about me...
But It's my road, my passion
I've tried hard to love this subs, But the more I try, The more I got it nonsense
It's even harder and harder now
So sorry that I've made you disappointed
So sorry for my temporary spirit of making It works
I just dont wanna regret for the second time

About Job...
I believe that God will show me the way
I know that you worried about this for me too
Yeah telling the truth It's hard for me to quit from this job now
Here is the most enjoyable place with the most wise and kind boss, the most friendly workmates that I've been